Vietravel and Hanoi City Department of Tourism sign cooperation agreement to stimulate domestic tourism
On the afternoon of April 16, 2021, the Hanoi City Department of Tourism and Vietravel Company signed an agreement on participation in the 2021 domestic tourism stimulus program. Accordingly, the association between the two units was expected to bring tourists many special offers and stimulus programs to restore the domestic tourism market. The signing ceremony was held within the framework of the Hanoi Tourism and Culinary Culture Festival.
On the side of Hanoi City Department of Tourism:
- Supporting connection of Vietravel with service providers and attractions in Hanoi. This coordination aims to develop products and services with preferential prices for visitors to Hanoi until the end of 2021.
- Prioritizing the use of products and services in Vietravel's ecosystem such as tourism, aviation, training, and other transportation products... This should be in line with the needs of the Department of Tourism and its subordinate units.
- Conducting communication of Vietravel's tourism stimulus products and programs on channels used by Hanoi Department of Tourism.
On the side of Vietravel Company:
- Agreeing to respond to and participate in the domestic tourism stimulus programs in 2021 launched by the Hanoi Department of Tourism. This involves the launch of new and attractive tourism products about Hanoi and neighboring localities with outstanding service quality. Besides, Vietravel shall offer promotions in many different forms (direct discounts, free additional products and services...)
- Committing to well implementing safety measures in the pandemic control and prevention. This should be in accordance with regulations of the Ministry of Health and relevant agencies under the governments of Vietnam and Hanoi City.
- Strengthening communication work, spreading the message of safe travel and tourism stimulus programs about Hanoi. This is applicable to communication channels owned by Vietravel such as LED screen, Vietraveler magazines placed on Vietravel Airlines flights, official Fanpage (350,000 likes) and affiliated Fanpages, websites, paper-based and online newspapers...
Vietravel has 25 years of operation in tourism and a wealth of experience in the exploitation of local tourism potential. Therefore, faced with the challenges of COVID-19, Vietravel has quickly adapted itself. The company has designed specific products and connected its resources. It has also prepared to resume operations as soon as the country returns to the new normal. Vietravel is also a pioneer in promoting safe travel through many campaigns, such as "Vietnam - I am Safe", "Smile, Vietnam - Happy Mask"... It also helped stimulate tourism through alliances and links with provinces, cities, and regional clusters nationwide. For example, Vietravel coordinated with the People's Committees of 3 central provinces to launch a tourism stimulus association program themed "Safe and Hospitable Destinations of Thua Thien Hue - Da Nang - Quang Nam". Besides, the travel business provided consultancy on the implementation and participation in stimulus programs. The participants included Ho Chi Minh City and 6 provinces, namely Ba Ria - Vung Tau, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Binh Thuan, Dong Nai, Tay Ninh.
Vietravel is a golden brand in Vietnam's tourism industry that has received many prestigious awards at home and abroad. For the business development orientation until 2030, the company focuses on building a diverse ecosystem with 3 major areas. They are travel; transport - aviation; trade - services. By putting into operation the first travel airline in Vietnam - Vietravel Airlines, the company has gradually perfected its tourism ecosystem and got ready to meet the needs of tourists to the fullest.
Vietravel accompanies event of Career Counseling on Hotel Management & Tourism in Can Tho
On April 8, 2021, in Can Tho City, a Career Counseling Seminar on Hotel Management and Tourism was h ...
Restarting MICE tourism in post-COVID-19 period
In 2021, when the COVID-19 pandemic was under control, Vietravel restarted and accelerated the MICE ...
Vietravel Airlines accompanies Ho Chi Minh City Volleyball Federation
On March 20, 2021, Vietnam Travel Airlines Co., Ltd (Vietravel Airlines) signed a 3-year sponsorship ...
The jubliant opening ceremony of the Vietravel office in Sydney, Australia
On 9th March 2019, Vietravel formally held the opening ceremony of representative office in Sydney c ...
Vietravel proud to win the Vietnam Tourism Awards in 2018
On July 9, 2018, at the Viet Xo Friendship Labour Cultural Palace, the ceremony was held in honor of ...
Vietravel proud to bring Vietnam tourism to the world
With the title of “World’s Leading Group Tour Operator 2017”, Vietravel has become the first Vietnam ...