NEW SUPER-SAVING TOURS, IN COORDINATION WITH VIETNAM AIRLINES – EXPERIENCING NEW AUSTRALIA TOURS AT SHOCKING PRICE
From September to November, while Europe is attracting visitors for its golden-leaf autumn, Japan and Canada with red-leaf autumn, Australia enters spring with colorful flowers. To welcome this special event, Vietravel in coordination with Vietnam Airlines has offered new super-saving Australia tours with unforgettable experience such as discovering the nature at Jervis Bay, experiencing as a gold miner at Ballarat old town or enjoying fruits at gardens in Bacchus Marsh town in the outskirts of Melbourne,…
Jervis Bay – a unique place to experience in the nature
With fine white sand and clear and blue sea water, beaches at Jervis Bay are one of the safest and most wonderful destinations in the world. Beaches, lagoons, caves and rivulets at Jervis Bay are ideal for underwater entertainments. At Huskisson town of Jervis Bay, you can start cruising to discover the bay, contemplate a shoal of dolphins swimming in the completely natural environment, or go fishing, scuba diving, rowing kayak or waterskiing..which will be extremely exciting experience.
The southern part of Jervis Bay is surrounded by wild nature of Booderee National Park. “Booderee” in aboriginal language means “bay of plenty” or “plenty of fish”. Booderee is owned by the Wreck Bay Aboriginal Community and has always been a significant place for Koori people. As coming here, you will have opportunity to learn about Koori culture, traditional food and ancient pharmaceutical products prepared from local herbs at Booderee Botanic Gardens. In addition, at the Lady Denman Heritage Complex, you will see hundreds of marine heritage items and educational items of marine environment displayed.
About 110km northwestern of Melbourne City, Ballarat is an old town with over 80,000 people. Wooden houses with architectural style of 19th century are still intact as they have been before. Shops, banks, post offices, hotels, churches, restaurants, printing workshops are still there as witness of a historical period when the town became the focal point of gold rush in 1850.
At Sovereign Hill, time seems to go by more slowly so that you can integrally contemplate a unique “live museum” with golf refining plant, golf sifting system and gold-mine deeply underground, with simple tools for gold digging in the old days still kept intact. You will have opportunity to try acting as a “real” gold miner by sitting on a wagon to the gold mine in order to learn about the process of gold exploitation of local people here.
Visiting fruit gardens in Bacchus Marsh
Traveling on gently sloped road to Bacchus Marsh town, about 50km from Melbourne, you will see immense forests, colorful flower gardens…and particularly charming fruit gardens covered by prominent white nets.
In Bacchus Marsh, you will easily see closely-fruited strawberry clutters planted in beds. In spring, it looks very attractive with red and succulent strawberries closely fruited on the trellis about 1m from the ground and beds covered by hay. In addition, there are also many species of fruit trees planted at farms such as: apple, cherry, grape…Visiting fruit gardens, you are not only satisfied visually but also directly touch each leaf, each trunk and pick fruits from fruit trees. Garden owners will give you a small box to put fruits directly picked by yourself. In addition, you should not forget to taste grape wine, apple wine or buy local produces as gifts for your relatives and friends.
Uniquely Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
The Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is one of the world’s biggest aquariums – that is the living environment of over 6000 marine species typical in the Australian sea. You will have opportunity to discover a glamorous underwater world as walking through acrylic glass-made tunnels 145m long in the sea near Darling Habour. The Sea Life Sydney Aquarium was opened in 1988, during the Australian bicentenary celebrations. Since then, it has become a famous destination attracting a lot of international visitors.
“Super-saving” Australia tours information:
+ “SYDNEY - CANBERRA - VỊNH JERVIS - SEALIFE AQUARIUM" TOUR (5 days)
All-in price: VND 39,990,000/pax
Departure: 5, 12, 19, 25/9; 10, 17, 24, 31/10; 14, 21, 28/11
+ “MELBOURNE - CANBERRA - SYDNEY - JERVIS BAY - SEALIFE AQUARIUM" TOUR (6 days)
All-in price: VND 48,990,000 /pax
Departure: 6/9; 18, 25/10; 8, 15, 22, 29/11
+ “MELBOURNE - BALLARAT - CANBERRA - SYDNEY - JERVIS BAY -SEALIFE AQUARIUM" TOUR (7 days)
All-in price: VND 51,990,000 /pax
Departure: 8, 22/9; 20, 27/10; 10, 17, 24/11
190 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: (08) 3822 8898 - Ext: 141, 142, 155
Hotline: 0938 301 388
Vietravel booking offices in Ho Chi Minh City:
• Nguyen Hue: 75 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Tel: (08) 3914 1301
• Bui Vien: 37 Bui Vien Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Tel: (08) 3920 9373
• Tan Dinh: 35 Tran Quoc Toan Street, Ward 8, District 3, Tel: (08) 3820 6777
• Cho Lon: 30 Chau Van Liem Street, Ward 10, District 5, Tel: (08) 3853 7237
• Phu My Hung: 1409 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Tel: (08) 5412 2777
• District 10: 505 Le Hong Phong Street, Ward 3, District 10, Tel: (08) 3835 6460
• District 11: 1456E 3/2 Street, Ward 2, District 11, Tel: (08) 3969 9439
• Cong Hoa: 492 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3810 2409
• Au Co: 286 Au Co Street, Ward 9, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3975 5011
• Tan Binh: 1130 CMT8 Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3948 2232
• Phu Nhuan: 32A Phan Dang Luu Street, Binh Thanh District, Tel: (08) 3551 2345
• Quang Trung: 37 Quang Trung Street, Ward 10, Go Vap District, Tel: (08) 3989 9334
• Thu Duc: 142 Vo Van Ngan Street, Thu Duc District, Tel: (08) 3722 5507/508
• PHAN THIET: 137 Tran Hung Dao Street, Phu Thuy Ward, Phan Thiet City - Tel: (062) 3939 879 - 3939 889
• DONG NAI: 242 Street 30/4, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province - Tel: (0613) 948 930
• BINH DUONG: 655 CMT 8 Street, Phu Cuong Ward, Thu Dau Mot Town, Binh Duong Province - (0650) 38 82 888 - 38 82 890 - 38 82 891
• VUNG TAU: 17 Ba Cu Street, Ward 1, Vung Tau City - Tel: (064) 38 38 138 / 38 38 245 / 3838246
• BA RIA TRANSACTION OFFICE (VUNG TAU BRANCH): 33 Le Quy Don Street, Phuoc Trung Ward, Ba Ria City - Tel: (064) 37 38 338
In the evening of September 28, 2017, at the Centara Grand Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand), Vietravel Comp ...
Known as the leading travel company in Vietnam, always associated with the development of locality, ...
From June 25 to July 1, 2017, the World Scholar's Cup will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam for high school ...
Based on the direction of Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh, Chairman of APEC National Committee ...
Vietravel is honored as an organizational unit and is the main sponsor for Famtrip tourism delegatio ...