“CONTEMPLATING RED-LEAF AUTUMN IN JAPAN” HOT TOUR, DISCOUNT UP TO VND 5,000,000 BY VIETRAVEL
To start for the tourist season in autumn/winter 2013, Japan becomes more charming and everyone also desires to travel to Japan for contemplating red leaves of maples or “Momijigari” in Japanese. Particularly, Kyoto and Kobe are two attractive destinations that you should discover.
On this autumn occasion, Vietravel in coordination with Vietnam Airlines offers “deep” discount up to VND 5,000,000 for “Tokyo – Mount Fuji - Nagoya - Kyoto - Kobe - Osaka” tour (6 days) at all-in price: VND 35,990,000/pax, departure in October, November and December. This is the most attractive super-promotional tour in this autumn with 3 – 4* standard hotel, and tour quality unchanged. You will have opportunity not only to discover ancient and most attractive destinations in Japan ranging from Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya to Kyoto and Kobe but also directly contemplate red leaves of maples all over this country.
Extremely romantic and charming autumn in Japan
It can be said that Japan is “skilful” in taking advantage of the nature to turn all simplest things into quintessences and elevate them to tourism products which attract millions of tourists aspiring to directly contemplating and touching. A part from special spring with “cherry blossom”, Japan has cleverly exploited maximal seasonal characteristics to attract tourists, typically the wisteria or Fuji flower blossoming season. As autumn comes after summer, Japan tourism attracts tourists for its red-leaf autumn. The skillfulness of the Mother Nature has bestowed an artful space of red-leaf maple forests decorative to traditional moss-green tiled roofs, which brings about peaceful and romantic feeling.
Let’s travel to Kyoto ancient capital, which still remains unique traditions of Japan with favorable geomantic position, to contemplate the autumn beauty. Kyoto used to be the first capital of Japan in 794 and currently remains with many relics particularly the extremely beautiful Golden Pavilion located in the middle of a clear and sapphire lake, and Kiyomizu Temple officially Otowa-san Kiyomizu-dera, is still there on Otowa Mountain, it was recognized as the World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Kiyomizu Temple is famous with three clear water currents running from cliffs, representing three greatest aspirations namely love, health and money. Every visitor as coming here also queues up to get pure water running from cliffs by a water ladle to drink a sip of water for “luck”.
Golden Pavilion – a famous destination in Japan
Traveling to Osaka City, you will have opportunity to experience on a bullet train – a high-speed tram with operating speed up to 300km/h. As getting on this train, you can perceive professionalism of services. The train ticket is stated in details in terms of carriage number, seat number, including information about standing position for passengers on the platform. Passengers seem to have never faced with any delay because its itinerary is very exact in each minute and the carriage door will be opened at the exact position where passengers are waiting. At present, the total length of high speed railways in Japan is about 2,459km connecting almost biggest cities on two islands namely Honshu and Kyushu, with operating speed up to 300km/h.
Tourists will have opportunity to experience on a high speed train – a modern and popular public means of transport in Japan
Traveling to Kobe, if you have not yet tasted famous Kobe beef speciality, you are said not arrived at Kobe yet. Not industrially bred, beeves are carefully cared and bred by farm owners. And each farm owner only breeds a certain number of beeves to ensure quality of beef offered in the market at the highest price. After five minutes of processing under skillful hands of a cook, a soft, tasty beef dish will be made ready for you to enjoy together with a glass of flavorous cold beer…In addition, in Kobe, you will also have opportunity to visit Akashi Ohashi suspension bridge which has the longest central span in the world, linking two islands namely Honshu and Shikoku; Kobe Earthquake Memorial Musuem; contemplate busy habour at Kobe Harbourland…
Kobe beef - a delicious and nutritious food well known all over the world
Traveling to Japan in autumn, you also have opportunity to visit famous relics and landscapes in Tokyo Capital such as Tokyo Imperial Palace, Tokyo Tower, Asakusa Kannon Temple, entertain at the Disneyland with exciting games leading tourists to lively legendary world, contemplate Mount Fuji covered by snow all year round. Remember to eat boiled eggs to further increase 7 years of life-span at Owakudani Valley which was formed 3,000 years ago…
“TOKYO – MOUNT FUJI - NAGOYA - KYOTO - KOBE - OSAKA” TOUR (6 days).
All-in price: VND 35,990,000/pax.
Departure: 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 30/10; 1, 6, 13/11; 3, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14/12/2013
Contact: Vietravel - 190 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City. Tel: (08) 3822 8898 - Ext: 144, 145. Hotline: 0938 301 388
Vietravel booking offices in Ho Chi Minh City:
• Nguyen Hue: 75 Nguyen Hue Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Tel: (08) 3914 1301
• Bui Vien: 37 Bui Vien Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Tel: (08) 3920 9373
•Tan Dinh: 35 Tran Quoc Toan Street, Ward 8, District 3, Tel: (08) 3820 6777
• Cho Lon: 30 Chau Van Liem Street, Ward 10, District 5, Tel: (08) 3853 7237
• Phu My Hung: 1409 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Tel: (08) 5412 2777
• District 10: 505 Le Hong Phong Street, Ward 3, District 10, Tel: (08) 3835 6460
• District 11: 1456E 3/2 Street, Ward 2, District 11, Tel: (08) 3969 9439
• Cong Hoa: 492 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3810 2409
• Au Co: 286 Au Co Street, Ward 9, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3975 5011
• Tan Binh: 1130 CMT8 Street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Tel: (08) 3948 2232
• Phu Nhuan: 32A Phan Dang Luu Street, Binh Thanh District, Tel: (08) 3551 2345
• Quang Trung: 37 Quang Trung Street, Ward 10, Go Vap District, Tel: (08) 3989 9334
• Thu Duc: 142 Vo Van Ngan Street, Thu Duc District, Tel: (08) 3722 5507/508
And Vietravel branches in the Southeastern region and Southwestern region in Vietnam:
· Dong Nai: 242 Street 30/4, Thanh Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City - Tel: (0613) 948 930
· Binh Duong: 655 CMT 8 Street, Phu Cuong Ward, Thu Dau Mot Town, Binh Duong Province - Tel: [84.650] 3882 888
· Vung Tau: 17 Ba Cu Street, Ward 1, Vung Tau City - Tel: (064) 38 38 138
· Ba Ria Transaction Office (Vung Tau Branch): 33 Le Quy Don Street, Phuoc Trung Ward, Ba Ria City - Tel: (064) 37 38 338
· Can Tho: 05 Tran Van Kheo Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho City - Tel: (0710) 376 3085
· Long Xuyen: 23A Ly Thai To Street, My Long Ward, Long Xuyen City - Tel: (076) 3923567
· Phu Quoc: 53 Street 30/4, Duong Dong Townlet, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province - Tel: (077) 3996 544.
And Vietravel's branches and offices nationwide or visit our online booking website at www.travel.com.vn
In the evening of September 28, 2017, at the Centara Grand Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand), Vietravel Comp ...
Known as the leading travel company in Vietnam, always associated with the development of locality, ...
From June 25 to July 1, 2017, the World Scholar's Cup will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam for high school ...
Based on the direction of Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh, Chairman of APEC National Committee ...
Vietravel is honored as an organizational unit and is the main sponsor for Famtrip tourism delegatio ...