BRIEF OF HISTORY
“Tracodi Tours” Marketing and Tourist Center was established at 16 bis Alexandre De Rhodes.
From 1993 to 1995
“Tracodi Tours” was granted International Travel License 48/LHQT.
December 20th, 1995
Developing an independent business with new name “Vietravel" Marketing and Tourist Company, belonging directly to Transports and Communications Ministry.
VIETRAVEL LICENSE: 0084/ 2002/ TCDL-GPLHQT
From 1996 - 1998
- Opening Vietravel’s branch in Ha Noi and Quy Nhon City (Binh Dinh province.
- Opening Vietravel’s branch and Scuba Diving Center in Nha Trang. Vietravel was a pioneer in operating diving tours in Nha Trang City (Khanh Hoa province).
- Establishing Domestic Tour Department and Inbound Tour Department.
- Opening Vietravel Cho Lon in Dist.5, HCMC.
- Member of The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA), Pacific- Asia Tourist Association (PATA); Japan Tourist Association (JATA).
- Company headquaters was moved to 190 Pasteur, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Opening Vietravel Phu Nhuan in Phu Nhuan Dist., HCMC (today is World Travel Service Center - WTSC).
- Setting up Vietravel’s branch in Da Nang.
- Opening E-commerce Department and designing company websites to impulse the development of sale online booking.
- Setting up Vietravel’s representative office in Tokyo (Japan) and Paris (France)
- Opening Vietravel’s branch in Can Tho City.
- Opening Vietravel representative office in Hue City.
- Setting up Vietravel Au Co booking office.
- Opening Viet Oversea Study Consultant (VOSC).
- Member of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry (VCCI)
- Member of Ho Chi Minh city ‘s business Association.
- Opening a Vietravel branch in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- Setting up Green Leaf Tour Center at Tan Son Nhat Airport.
- Honorably assigned by Government as official vehicle operation committee for APEC Conference 2006 in Vietnam.
- Vietravel is a pioneer in operating e-tour network in Viet Nam.
- Opening a new branch in Bien Hoa city (Dong Nai province).
- Opening Vietravel’s Branch in Hai Phong City.
- Opening Tour information & services center at Train Station in Hochiminh city.
- Opening VIMAC “Labor Export center”.
- Opening Vietravel’s Branch in Phu Quoc